Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Summative Animations


                                                                  Complex Animation
.



Simple Animation





              In this unit in Media Basics we were assigned to each to a both Simple and Complex Animation. We used photoshop to create this animation, or mini movie. My idea was to do something related to water slides and rivers because I thought they would be interesting. So my complex one turned out to be a person riding a slide and falling out and hurting himself, so people call an ambulance and he is picked up. For my simple animation I decided to do something related to birds, so I did some birds migrating. I thought that was too simple so I decided to show that the birds faded away, as the night and the stars did as well so that when the birds were gone the daylight and sun appeared. I also added a person filming this on a camera. I did the animation by adding different slides together and also by drawing creating and exploring things on photoshop.

           As we went through class I learned many things about how to do things on photoshop and how to be creative and explore. When I first got to media basics I had no idea how to do anything on photoshop now I know how to navigate it and explore it. I think I did my work pretty nicely and that I followed instructions correctly and that I managed to make a nice little animation to show. I would give myself a 5 out of 7. At first I was having trouble finding out what to do and how to do it. Then  people gave me feedback and gave advice and I started having an idea of how to make it really good so I worked hard and made a pretty nice animation. One goal that I have next quarter is to always try really hard and to always give out everything you got on your work. Also to have my own pictures to bring into class.









No comments:

Post a Comment