Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

SLC reflection

             This reflection is all about what the summative essay that we did. This quarter we started planning and making a summative Argumentative essay. We watched my videos to learn about writing one. We had to write about the industrialization. We had to choose if either industrialization was good for society of if it was bad. I thought that is was good and made an argumentative piece of writing to back my claim up.

        I think that I did many things well in my argumentative essay. One of the things that I did the best was my in my 2nd paragraph which was about medicine, vaccines and antibiotics and how they affect the world when industrialization was over. I thought that I did very well in that part because I really elaborated and put a lot.

      One thing that I would like me to grow on is my grammar and editing the piece of paper more care.

     My goal for the next quarter is to continue writing well and work on the things I need to work on. My goal is to get better at writing and to grab my readers attention better.

No comments:

Post a Comment