Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Growth SLC

          During this quarter in advisory we were assigned to do an SLC blogpost reflecting our learning during this quarter.

         This paragraph is going to go through the growth part of my learning. At first I thought that growing with my learning or progressing would be easy but later I learned that growth is something very difficult to succed in. Overall I think that in this category of growth I did pretty well. I thought that I grew overall pretty nicely by being more organized and bringing in my things, such as reading material into to class.

       In every learner that learns their are some challenges. Their were a few challenges these quarter that I liked taking on head to head. One of those was in my Math test, were I persevered and I tried to do the level 6 and 7 math questions. That was definitely a challenge that I had this quarter.

   Their was also many success that came this quarter. One success that I felt really proud about was my media basics. In media, I did many nice things right, such as my reflection and both my little animations that I did with photo shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment