Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Charlotte Doyle Reflection Feedback

          Over all I thought are project on the board game went well. The group collaborated and understood each other. The board game turned out good in my opinion, but there were some little bumps along the way and little mistakes. Some people forgot materials and that delayed us. Also sometimes some pieces of the game would fall, the boxes would tumble over and the paint would splatter on the desk, we had to clean it up, it was a delay.
       
           Like I just said there were mistakes but mot of the project went smoothly, I like how are board turned out all painted and that we had a chest. I thought our board was planned out and executed pretty well.
     
          The board game was fun to make , even though it took time and effort it was still fun.Sometimes we rushed ourselves a little because we were running out of time. We definitely could have added more details and color but then again the issue of time.I thought that our board and our cover wasn't that good it was a bit plain.
   
  Our money format was kind of bad actually, I thought it would have looked better with money like the money in monopoly. It came out in little tiny strips which delayed us because we had to cut them out but it could have looked better.

3 comments:

  1. Check your spelling and grammar. I don't understand paragraph #2 Sentence #1. I think this post is written nicely, and explains our lack of time and materials. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job Alex. Did you really think bad of the money????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Tim that you spelt some things incorrectly, but I also agree with you on how it was planned. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete