Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

1 First Quarter Reflection

1. What did you find easy in reading this quarter? What did you find challenging?                            I found that reading The Kite Fighters was an easy book and I understood it well. I found that not much of the reading this quarter was challenging but the end of my book club book was a bit difficult to understand.

2. What did you find easy in writing this quarter? What did you find challenging?
I found that I am very good at coming up with ideas and it is easy for me. I found personal narratives challenging, it took me many attempts to get a personal narrative done correctly.

3. What has surprised you about fifth grade so far?
I was surprised because I thought their was going to be more homework.

4. I am getting much better at organizing my materials

5.I am still working on being concentrated in class. 


No comments:

Post a Comment