Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

City of Ember Evaluation Essay

               The last summative assignment that we had to do in class was about the book we recently read, The City of Ember. We were assigned to do a summative essay comparing which was better, the book or the movie. We watched both the movie and the book. We all had to compare both of the versions of the story and see which one is better. We had to watch both the movie and the book and do a comparison
                   The three categories that we were supposed to be evaluated in, was Ideas, Organization, and Conventions. I thought that after studying the rubric and looking at my essay and re-reading it several times, I think that in the Ideas part I should get a 4 or maybe even a 5. I think I should get this because when writing my piece I took extra care of ideas and conventions as well to see what I could fix and what needed improvement.
      Overall I think that I should maybe get a 5 because I took  lot of care in my writing piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment