Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Core Value Reflection

Core Value Reflection
  1. In which of the core values have you shown the most success? Why?
  2. In which of the core values have you shown the most progress or growth? Why?
  3. Which core value is most challenging for you? Why
  
  a. I think that the core value that I have shown the most success in is being curious. I always liked asking questions and learning more about a certain topic that I enjoy. Asking questions helps us learn and expands are mindset. No question is a bad one.

     b. Although the core value that I have shown the most of is being curious, the one that I have the most improve on from the beginning is being a risk taker. I think that I have done lots of improvement on that. During the quarter I have wanted a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment