Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

TKF reflection Map

In the house Kee- sup and Young- sup have the idea to make the pottery pieces on the line of the dragon kite, which helps them win the Kite Fighting competition. They also study with their tutor there and Kee- sup tells Young- sup about the virtues of Confucius. The father also says that Kee- sup has to flythe kite for the Kite Fighting competition. Kee- sup then persuades his father to let Young- sup fly in the Kite Fighting competition. Young- sup flies the dragon kite, wins and makes his family proud. I think that they interacted a lot in the different settings.

I think the most difficult thing to do in my TKF project was to plan and to organize the writing and the drawings. I think it was difficult because I only had one piece of paper and I had to write five paragraphs and I had to write neatly but my hand writing is a bit messy. In the end I organized it and the project looked very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment